Monday, November 8, 2010

I Love The Underdog Because I Am One


I love to see underdogs win. I love to see people succeed when the so called "experts" say, "He isn't good enough, he isn't big enough, he isn't smart enough, he doesn't have enough experience". They continue on with the, "He will never make it, he will never last, he just doesn't have what it will take". "He's a rookie, he has no experience, he can't compete in this league at a high level." Sometimes the tangibles just don't matter. Sometimes you don't have to be the best at it, sometimes experience isn't most important. Sometimes you just need to not lose the game as opposed to believing you have to win the game. When you know and play within your limitations and avoid the big mistakes you have a chance to succeed. When you can lead, and earn the respect from your team, and they believe in you, incredible obstacles become minor bumps in the road. Sometimes the"Rookie" with no experience comes out on top of those "Experienced" ones with the rings. I like that. I guess the so called experts didn't have enough experience or knowledge to predict the outcome. HA!


No comments: